Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Deliciousness

I have one heck of a sweet tooth and for some reason nursing a little one only makes it worse.  Last weekend I made a super yummy, super easy frozen treat; Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches.  I am the first to admit that I am not the chef of the house, I leave that to Ben, but this looked simple enough.  

What you need!
1 pkg of Jell-O instant pudding (I used chocolate)
1 cup cold milk (I used skim)
1-1/2 cups Cool Whip topping
16 Graham Crackers broken in half (32 squares)

Make it!
Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk, 2 mins. Pudding will be thick. Stir in Cool Whip.
Spoon onto 16 graham cracker squares. Top each with second square to make a sandwich & press together gently.  Place in shallow pan and cover
Freeze 2 hours or until frozen.
110 Calories per serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment