Monday, March 19, 2012

a random weekend recap

We had a very productive and fun weekend.  The weather was beautiful so we spent most of it outside working/playing in the yard.  We mulched 4 flower beds and picked out 3 HUGE trees that will be planted this week.  We also buzzed our first born.  We let Beckett's hair grow out all winter. He literally had not had a haircut since October and it was getting out of control and hot!!  It took two of us to hold him and 5 girl scout cookies but he looks so cute!!  I couldn't get a picture of him actually looking at the camera but such is life with a 2 year old.  I'm sure I will be able to snap one soon and post it.

Before


After



This cutie pie started rolling himself over two weeks ago.  He is trying so hard to keep up with his brother.  I realized I haven't posted a picture of him so I thought I should slip one in here.

 

In other news, I found the BEST blueberry muffin recipe here.  I've made them the last two Sundays and it couldn't be easier.  Try them out if you like; you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment